Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week One, by Annie Sosa

We made it through week one! 
By now we should all be familiar with Sakai, our online learning center. 
Students, if you have any questions about Sakai , click HERE you will find most, if not all, the information necessary. It definitely helped me. 
Karem (a fellow classmate) and I have the same classes, which is divine because we are constantly checking up one each other. 
Our professors are great, they are very thorough with the information. I must say since my daily schedule is pretty hectic, I love the convenience of online classes. The lectures are up all day every day! I took my first quiz this past week and I felt completely prepared. 
Stay tuned for more!

Below are important sites for students to remember:
Off-Campus Microbiology and Cell Science Program

UF e-Learning Support Services

UF myUFL Webpage

UF ISIS Webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment