Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Beginning

Our first semester in the program is done. It was an amazing learning experience for us four. I can definitely say we learned a lot about ourselves during the process as well. Online learning is challenging, but it can be done. It takes a lot of commitment and discipline. The one piece of advise I would like give to the new incoming students in the Spring term is to never allow lectures to accumulate. Since we are not constantly forced to attend lecture, I must admit I allowed my job and personal life to consume a lot of my time and left the remaining time to the lectures. I am specifically stating "lectures" because I did frequent the Sakai website to stay informed about assignments, but sometimes I procrastinated on dedicating time to watching the lectures. Until exam day arrives, and I found myself having to watch multiple lectures on one day. Some of my classmates confessed that this is something that also happened to them and they feel that they need to improve in. Overall, I had a great first four months, and I am looking forward to the next term!

No comments:

Post a Comment